Have more questions? Contact us!
2. Information Collection: We collect information that you provide directly to us (e.g., personal information, contact details) and information collected automatically through your use of our website (e.g., cookies).
Information We Collect from Others - We may receive information about you from other sources—for instance if you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google accounts in the website field when commenting. Sojournies may utilize social media commenting systems, so if you choose to comment on post here which has been shared on social media, your comment may appear on the blog post as well.
Information Automatically Collected - We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Sojournies, usually for analytical purposes. For example, when you use Sojournies, your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed Sojournies are all automatically logged, just like any other site with analytical tools on the internet. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. For Sojournies, this is for analytics, and knowing what our consumers like and don't like on the website, to improve the experience for you.
Cookies - We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by Sojournies. We may use both session cookies, which expire once you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more individualized experience on Sojournies. All of these disclosures are common-place, and likely used on any other site you visit such as Google.com. Sojournies will do everything within our power to protect your information and your privacy, and will never sell your information to a third-party.
3. Use of Information: Information collected is used to provide and improve our services, communicate with you, and for other purposes as described in this policy. Sojournies ****may use the collected information in the following ways to: 1) operate and maintain Sojournies, (2) create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website for your account, (3) send you promotional information, such as newsletters with each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings if you so choose, (4) send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts, (5) respond to your comments or inquiries, (6) provide you with user support, (7) track and measure advertising on Sojournies, and (6) protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
4. Information Sharing: Sojournies does not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law. We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, Sojournies may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. Sojournies currently uses the following third-party service providers:
This service tracks Sojournies usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
5. Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Anonymous Data - From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Public Data - If you leave a comment on the website, certain information like your name may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website. Thus, users may also see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Advertising - Sojournies does accept advertisements. Here is out that data is used.
Affiliate Program Participation - Sojournies may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Sojournies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, we will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Newsletters - On Sojournies, you may subscribe to our newsletters, which may be used for advertising purposes. Newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns.
Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
6. Rights to Your Personal Information
Opt-out - You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at our contact page to be removed from our mailing list.
Access - You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to our contact page.
Amend - You may contact us at our contact page to amend or update your personal information.
Forget - In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to our contact page.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
7. Sharing Sensitive Personal Information
8. Children's Privacy
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be posted on our website.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Contact us!